Document Type : Articles
Associate Professor in Department of the Knowledge and Information Science, University of Qom, Qom, Iran,
M. A Student in Knowledge and Information Science, University of Qom, Qom, Iran,
M. A in Knowledge & Information Science and Head of Central library, Islamic Azad University, Qom Branch, Qom, Iran,
Communication is the most fundamental process in research; therefore, scientific communication is the main center of the growth and development of the scientific community. Scientific communication means how scientists in each discipline can disseminate their information and knowledge through formal and informal channels. This is usually done through various media such as books, articles, conference papers, etc. This research has been conducted to investigate the scientific collaborations of Dr. Mehrad, “as an impressive specialist” of knowledge and information science in Iran, using the bibliometric method. The findings showed that about 180 works (including 57 books, 52 Persian articles, 22 English articles, 11 research projects and 38 dissertations) had been published by him. The study of Dr. Mehrad's scientific collaborations showed that 27.8% of the works were published as single authors and 72.2% as the group works. Dr. Dayani is at the top of his scientific colleagues with the publication of 9 works. The journals "Library and Information Science", "Social Sciences and Humanities of Shiraz University", "Information Processing and Management," and" Journal of Academic librarianship and information research" were the four journals in which most of Dr. Mehrad's works were published. The fields of "Library and Information Science", "Databases", "Shiraz University", and "Evaluation" are the core topics in which most of his works have been published.https://dorl.net/dor/20.1001.1.20088302.2022.20.4.5.4
- Ahmadi, H; Salami, A & Fathi, L (2013). Citation Analysis and the Relation of Co-
- authorship in the Journal of Iranian Association of Arabic Language & Literature (Case Journals No 1-20), Journal of Iranian Association of Arabic Language & Literature, 9 (29), 125-148 20.1001.1.23456361.14220.127.116.11.0
- Asadi, S., Aghamollaee, F., Malakooti Khah, F. (2016). Co-authorship Collaboration
- between the Scholars of Tehran Universities and Qom Seminary (Howzeh) During 2004-2013, 5(17), 493-514.
- Tajedini O, Soheili F, Sadatmoosavi A.) 2019). The Centrality Measures in Co-
- authorship Networks: Synergy or Antagonism in Researchers’ Research Performance. Information processing and management 34 (3):1423-1452
- URL: http://jipm.irandoc.ac.ir/article-1-3378-fa.html
- Zamani Z, Maleki Borjeloo F. (2021). Analyzing Scientific Outputs of Qom University
- Emphasizing Co-authorship of Researchers. CJS, 8 (2):1-13URL: http://cjs.mubabol.ac.ir/article-1-233-fa.html
- Dayani, M.H. (2010). History of librarianship and information education in Iran.
- Mashhad: Computer Publications
- Dayani, M. H. (2011). Short writings on library and information Science. Mashhad:
- Computer Publications
- Rahimi, M. & Fattahi, R. (2009). A study of the extent and factors affecting scientific
- Cooperation from the perspective of faculty members of Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Library and Information Science, 12(1), 79-98
- Heydari, G., Zavareqi, R., Mokhtarpour, R. (2020). Authorship and Co- Authorship
- Structure of Knowledge and Information Science: Status of Presence and Influence outside the Borders. Library and Information Sciences, 23(3), 62-90. doi: 10.30481/lis.2020.57141
- Hayati, Z (2000). The Origins and History of Ph. D Programs of Library and
- Information Science in Shiraz and Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Library and Information Sciences, 2(4), 17-38.
- Soheili, F., Osareh, F. (2012). A study on the structure of co-authorship networks, Ketabe Mah, 16(3), 62-69
- Faramarz Soheili, Osareh, F. Farajpahloo, A. (2014). Social Network Analyses of
- Information Science Researchers Co-authorship. Information processing and management, 29 (1):191-210 URL: http://jipm.irandoc.ac.ir/article-1-2415-fa.html
- Sohieli F, Cheshme Sohrabi M, Atashpaykar S (2015). Co-authorship network analysis
- of Iranian medical science researchers: A social network analysis. CJS, 2 (1) :24-32 URL: http://cjs.mubabol.ac.ir/article-1-71-fa.html
- Erfanmanesh, M., Arshadi, H. (2015). Co-authorship Network of Institutions in Iranian
- Knowledge and Information Science Papers. Academic Librarianship and Information Research, 49(1), 79-99. doi: 10.22059/jlib.2015.56966
- Osareh, F., Baba'i, K. (2014). The co-authorship networks of published Articles in the
- Journal of Psychology of Exceptional Individuals Allameh Tabataba'i University and Journal of Exceptional Children. Knowledge Retrieval and Semantic Systems, 1(1), 1-17.
- osareh, F., soheili, F., farajpahlo, A., moarefzadeh, A. (2012). A survey on centrality
- measure in co-authorship networks in information science journals. Library and Information Science Research, 2(2), -. doi: 10.22067/riis. v2i2.13610
- Osareh, F., Heydari, Gh.,Zare Farashbandi, F., Hji Zeynolabedini, M.(2009). From
- bibliometrics to webometrics: An analysis based on views, rules and indicators. Tehran: Librarian Publishing
- Eini, A. (2017). Publication pattern of 50 numbers of quarterly journal of educational
- innovations: Citation analysis and co-authorship of the papers published during 2003 -2015(No. 5 up to 55). Educational Innovations, 16(2), 81-104.